The Sitting.
Spend some time looking for the school placement online, chat with Beata, cook lunch.
After this go for a brief walk to the park, the weather is excellent, I enjoy it and this part of city. I've never felt like this since moving abroad almost 5 years ago. For the first time I feel like really being in the right place, strange, isn't it? On my way notice that i find it hard to describe the emotions/feelings i am experiencing now, but also more in general. I may embrace particular emotion, accept it but what is it's colour, shade, tone? Is there a word that describes it accurately? I'll keep looking at it.
Back home to check out the teaching/course related materials. While doing this jot down new words. After few years of feeling stuck and being unable to learn new words and expressions my poor brain graciously accepts new words again. So today's words: explicit, enthuse, resilience, wooly.
After this Colin helps me to improve my school placement enquiry letter. He pointed out few things that were not so good and superfluous in it and it's much much better now.
Time with Guitar. Dinner.
A new favourite activity. Spend time in Finsbury Park. Lie on the grass, soak in the sun, read the book, do nothing.
The sky:

Finsbury Park:


I call my sister in Leeds, we catch up.
Chi Kung at home. It would be perfect to do it in the park, but I'm too shy to do self-manifested movement there.
In the evening Pawel plays me some of his old band recordings, then we take out acoustics and play some stuff...
Division of attention practice. Online commitments.
The day ends and I offer my thanks and gratitude for it. I examine its events, particularly being interested in the interactions & relations with other people.
No comments:
Post a Comment