Monday, 20 April 2009

Not the start of the week I would wish for

One of those mornings when my body and mind is kind of petrified, unable to get up, something I remember from my teens time, hmmm. Consequently a late start to the day.

Modified morning exercises.

I cook early lunch: pasta with pesto & tuna.

Then my host/flatmate Pawel shows me a bit around the area, we check out the Russian shop and the famous local bakery. Then we sit down and he gives me demonstration of the Korean hand massage. He trained in some complimentary therapies. It's good stuff, and doesn't have an immediate effect. It gradually unfolds during the day.

Then to the Finsbury park for a while to chat with B&P, and off to Lidl, for some budget shopping. Lidl is 23 minutes walk from my flat according to my stopwatch. Not that bad. Sainsbury's is about 8 but it's slightly more expensive.

Home: division of attention practice, guitar, cooking ...

A view from room's window - the front:



On the left:



On the right:



The weather has been very good all day long, warm & sunny. London must be few weeks ahead from Yorkshire. Actually it's almost like the Summer.

JOTD, dinner with Colin.

Post the reading report for the ARC Study Group as it's due today. I also read one chapter from A Preface to Guitar Craft.

Later on: more guitar, cake etc.

Now see to various online commitments, review the day & reflect on restated aim.

No comments: