8.5 hours sleep, very deep and restful. Get up after noon which is a good move: will be doing 3 nightshifts, starting tomorrow, and this evening I'm planning to record all the pieces.
First sitting. Very distracted with the uncessant flow of associative thinking. Sometimes it's just like this. Afterwards I sit to mac and deal with some urgent emails, then eat my breakfast.
I set myself to maintain focus on tonight's task and manage my energy & attention accordingly. My sister is sleeping at my place in between nightshifts so no guitar in the afternoon, instead practice CK in the room. There's not much space now, so choose specific exercises, joy. Then sit in the living room and chat with Ania. Lovely visit.
Once Ania goes to pay a visit to a friend I retreat back to my room and practice the division of attention (I did put the report from it in the notes section, if interested go to 'links' on the right hand site - notes - 'DoA' section)
Then guitar. After this go out to the shop - get something to eat, dinner
Guitar session 2
Break for chi kung and tea.
Session 3
Break for sitting
Guitar again, change the strings, and keep working. I hit the wall big time, even manage to get very angry. It's wise to let it go for tonight. I'm shattered. In bed around 3.30 am.
Shred, or die:
No comments:
Post a Comment