13th FEBRUARY 2009
I get up at 10.30, and I know why I'm dozy and tired. Sit still in the sun for some time.
Head off to the shop, then back home and spend the rest of the afteroon on recording task. For sure I've never organized such a thorough grill for myself! More on this in 'practice notes'
Off for a night shift. I recover while I go along, great time at work. I also make a good use of breaks and practice Chi Kung twice. What a gift, this. Time for some personal healing - sense how the energy locked by anxiety and tension is being generously released.
Back home and catch up with some internet work, email exchange. Things are moving on in a good way.
Post this and soon to sitting to complete the GC AAD Course completing on Friday. It's still Friday for me!
Another two nightshifts are ahead. The firs in 8 hours and 25 minutes. I'll be in a 'time off' mode until Tuesday, break urgently needed. A kind of break, let's say.
Saturday, 14 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment