First go to Leeds, do one specific exercise on the bus. Than take a bus to Huddersfield, it takes over 2 hours to get there, i didn't know the bus goes via every possible little corner of West Yorkshire. I arrive late for the interview/registration, but no problem. The visit is straightforward and goes smoothly. I meet Ania on the way back in Leeds and go with her to Harrogate. She's heading for her nightshift. A slow ride with a nice talk on various issues.
Home! I'm tired, it was a day full of information. Have a quick bath, then dinner and call home.
Then short AT lie-down and to Chi Kung to get in shape before guitar tonight. While carrying the moon sense the changqiang point open. Huray for that.
I spend the evening with guitar. Slowly paced work on a slow piece... To bed after 3 am.
Look, what a nice guy!:
But he can be quite firm and stern when it comes to the Classroom Behaviour Management:
After 5 minutes of reading:
And 12 hours later:
No comments:
Post a Comment