WEDNESDAY
Not very good start of the day for me. I get up much later than planned, but then, on the other that's what I needed after the night shift and little sleep that followed. I'm identified with disappointment.
After breakfast I sit straight to maths and it goes well, I do enjoy it. At one point get headache though, not sure where it comes from. Make a cup of tea.
M. comes and we have a good talk. I hoover and go to my room for some CK practice. Good stuff.
Lunch is fish and chips. After a break: JOTD, In the meantime read Themes reports.
Then more maths, guitar and eat.
I don't feel well today, but the practice session that follows is really good, a highlight.
Relax, watch bits of Borat on youtube, M joins in. I lie down to relax, but fall asleep, so not do what I was meant to...
Thursday, 5 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment