Tuesday, 17 February 2009

Traveling man

Barcelona, Spain.

Tuesday, 17th February 2009

Last days were very busy. 3 night shifts then some stuff to do before leaving, almost caught up with sleep this morning.

It's a traveling day, and I only feel there's time to rest and take it easy when on the bus to the airport. And I do, relax, and contemplate what have happened since my last GC course in January last year: move to Wokingham - relocate to Manchester (break up) - move back to Harrogate and preparations for yet another move downsouth!

Definitely a rich year, with a lot of information and few twists! The OCG Project seems to be what I need in this period of change and acceleration!

The exercise at the airport sets the tone for the day. Tune into the course, connect with the team ...

A travel goes smoothly - I wish every travel was like this!

Arrive in Barcelona in the evening. 14 degrees, nice. Arrive in the Avinguda Gaudi apartment, and meet Gonzalo there, who arrived from Rosario, Argentina today. That's what I call the travel, my flight from Leeds seems like a walk to the grocery comparing to this. We chat, then I have a lie-down and relax, great.

In the evening we go out to the Turkish place with Tywi and Gonzalo. Good and cheap.

Before bed I practice Chi Kung and post these journals.

Off to the course tomorrow, so next post will be on the 1st March.

No comments: