Friday, 12 December 2008

rhythm

Up at 11.12, it took 12 minutes for the alarm clock to wake me up, ha. I had six hours of sleep and I'm grumpy. It takes some virtue-assuming to begin this day clearly & positively. Good Morning! Sitting.

The breakfast is very tasty, bread with cheese, mmmm, I like it. I recently found out that the Spanish expression for 'I like' literally means 'it pleases me'.

Then I fill in the application form, and before I post it have to get in touch with one referee, so wait for the reply first...

I talk with Jan using skype. He passes on some news from Tychy which are not good, but it's good to be up to date, better than not know.

Guitar! One hour of calisthenics. Notice the sky, notice the tremendous tension in the hips which I give attention and permission to go.

After lunch I study Spanish, one of my favourite activities recently. Then my sister pops in for coffee before work. We exchange the goodies, she brings some sauce and mielone and I have cheese for her: Brie & Double Gloucester.

Belen is learning Polish and I try to relieve her suffering a little in learning this awkward language. I don't know why it got so difficult! After this she gives me few new expressions which I write down, and she lends me a grammar book too!...

I pick the guitar up again, the new piece continues to develop and tomorrow I'll give a shot to recording. But first I present the writing progress to Marek, yet again playing for other pair of ears helps to see what needs improving.

JOTD.

I'm tired, these weeks are bit too long for me, but it's hard to get into the regular weekly rhythm when you are bank staff. These days my week is 8-9 , and sometimes more days long, well, that's what it is for now...

Journal, chill out...

Best Wishes are flying to Tychy.

Good night God!

No comments: