Up after 11, after healing and restful sleep. 9 hours, perhaps bit too much... Sitting, at the end thank and send best wishes to my & other people's parents.
I skip breakfast today, and catch up with stuff. Also call my mum and dad. He is still in the rehabilitation place, but will be going home for Christmas, I'll be there!
OK, the application form needs completing. After this I go out to get the postcards and ... stamps. Yes, I'm given some that to my eyes have transvestites on them, so ask for different one. The sales person explains these are mime Cinderella sisters, traditionally played by men. That's alright then, and sorry sisters, you may even call me old-fashioned, but I still prefer more traditional stamps, at least on the Christmas cards...
Practice: grounding right hand and record the piece I've been working on. Recording is quite an exposure, so hard to deliver simplicity...
In the meantime, many messages are coming in...
The JOTD.
After delicious meal I have a cup of tea and listen to Mr. B's ITTES talk. I find the pauses between the sentences (some of them quite long) very powerful. The silence speaks.
I write, then out shopping with Marek. After this I give another go to recording and finally choose the third take of the piece which earns Spanish name. There's a MySpace site on my mind to have more exposure and public verification of my work. We'll see...
After seeing to some writing of various sorts and chatting with Marek & Belen, watch some music videos, including this one from Muse!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99I7gpswhQ4
Soon to bed. Tomorrow is 'a day off'.
Good-bye Boss!
Saturday, 13 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment