16.27 Waking up when it's quiet is a luxury, but it is not quiet today. Take time before sitting. The days after night shift have a strange feel about it, and today is no exception...
After a light breakfast I go out shopping. Get some stuff I forgot to buy for some time. Sugar, decaf tea - my body says it's better for me. I come back and eat some crisps ...
JOTD!
After this time for Spanish. I enjoy learning it these days, it's effortless, and Belen is here to talk. It makes it so much easier and natural.
After the meal I spend most of the time with the guitar: practicing, playing, recording... In between I eat more and finish watching Willow in Spanish.
Now it's just after 4 am. Time to slowly wind down... I've been strangely unsettled over the past few days. Something tells me, it's an unresolved issue, and once I make the decision the state will go. I intuitively already feel what is right, but haven't done much about it - what is it that's standing in a way then ?
Thursday, 11 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment