Thursday, 23 October 2008

23rd October - something new

My feet land on the floor at 7.10 on this dark and rainy morning.

7.30 - morning exercise

Today after 4 weeks and 5 days my father came back home from the hospital. I went there early in the morning to collect his belongings then after sorting some things out with the doctor went back home to wait for the ambulance scheduled at 13.00 It must have been a hectic day for the team as it arrived 4 hours later.

So my dad is back home, very pleased with his progress. He'll need some support for a little while though.

And in the evening I go to KB flat. An evening of practice, one hour of guitar moves me to a different station, I needed it ... and the Team is on in San Cugat ...

Nice place, this apartment, it'll be my sleeping place from now on...

We see as much as we are prepared to see

No comments: