Thursday, 23 October 2008

22nd October - positive manner

A day begins at 7.00

Yesterday I asked my mum to guess what is the most essential activity of the day for me - 'waking up', she said, which made me laugh. Yes, she knows my weaknesses. Anyway, it was close!...

7.30 - Morning exercise.

This morning the second part of the AAD LCG Autumn Project course begins for me. I acknowledge my aims for the next 5 days.

Yesterday in the evening I allowed my negativity to take over and this morning I'm still in the grip of it, although less than yesterday night. Here we are then and I take it from here.

When waiting for the bus there's a sudden shift and notice the absence of negativity, just like this, what happened ? A healing moment, I checked the watch - 10.05 am

It's a busy day of practicalities in this time of change. I do my best to deal in a positive manner with whatever comes my way.

At one Marek calls from Harrogate and we update on recent news. He's just back from the GC course.

JotD. Choose easily verifiable tasks this week.

In the evening I meet my old friend Łukasz, it's been a long time since we've met like this. We sit and talk until late... important issues, we share some experiences... and Ł still plays guitar! I play some pieces for him. Good reconnection...

No comments: