Wednesday, 15 October 2008

14th October - a tool

Morning Sitting Exercise at 7.45

Guitar Practice - holding the instrument is already such a joy! I cherish my current relationship with guitar, definitely I've never enjoyed playing so much. But there is also more to this, and particularly this morning it is clear that it is also a tool to be worked with and one that really accelarates the process. Where would I be now without it ? So this morning I study how we do things with guitar.

The Churchbells at 21.00 (The Church of the Holy Spirit)

In the evening a family time, connecting with the Circle. Tonight the Introduction to Guitar Craft Course begins.

My course aim can be expressed as a GC Aphorism: Honor necessity

The inner state that comes from honoring the aim that is right is difficult to describe for me.

Several processes are underway.

No comments: