This at-a-distance GC course with the extended team in San Cugat, Spain begins this morning for me. The declared aim is to respond to what is needed in a day-to-day life. Life is like this, it gives constant opportunities to work.
Morning sitting at 7.30
It's a very foggy day here in Tychy and it remains like this until lunch time, then the sun comes up. While walking across the city I have this regional sense of the place - I feel in the south of Poland, the place I was born and brought up. I'm not particularly attached to this place, but I can see how this environment shaped me (not going into the questions it arises!) I like this place and feel differently here.
There were many activities throughout the day that served as means of engaging with the course. Things got done as usually, but in a way there was another layer to the day.
And the reading from JGB's chapter on Decision was inspiring. It clearly links with the JotD so there was opportunity to put it straightaway into practice. I prepared with Alexander Technique lie-down.
It's 19.44 - I will be heading to Zwakowska flat now to spend the evening with my mother.
The journal is posted but the wheel keeps turning...
Monday, 13 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment