A day begins with intention at 17:45. Notice how Ania respect my personal space in the morning, something I just take for granted now and stopped to appreciate. Well, it's not morning now, but the first hour upon waking up is really essential part of the day, almost a sacred time. So this day, as any other begins with sitting, 60 points routine. Down to earth, but also with the sense of being lifted up, lightness. It's raining outside...
I walk downstairs and have some soup with Ania and Kofi. The tv is on, which irritates me, it's amazing how easy it is to forgot the means of dealing with dislike. Today I certainly did, but maybe because I didn't really notice this inner reaction ? Of course, how am I supposed to deal with something I don't even see ? Some say this dislike is like the prison - agree !
I call my parents and then Lizzie. She decided to move back to Canada within a week, or two. That's good news and I invite her for lunch on Friday to make sure to say goodbye before she leaves England for good.
Have bath then talk with Marcin (Tychy) and Jan (Barcelona) on skype - a loooong talk. There are talks and plans to settle down in Poland amongst my friends recently. Some of us feel ready for it now, and for others, including me this will have to wait until some things are done first. Or perhaps it's not going to happen at all ? I don't know. Anyway, the LCG project is ahead and we'll all soon meet in Spain.
Walk downstairs, Ania is almost asleep, get some coffee, it's so tasty.
JotD & guitar. During practice notice the particular habit of the eyes - they tend to look down, which also pulls the body down. But then looking forward encourages more expansion and opening up. Good to see it.
It's late night now. I have some sandwiches and green tea, then finish watching A little trip to heaven.
Some ear training, then listening to the talk while having AT lie down, followed by meditation. The sense how this is built on sitting is particularly strong tonight.
Good to have days like this from time to time, on my own, with plenty of personal time. Tomorrow will be a day at work with some socializing before which I need and look forward to. It's 6.12 am now, good time to hit the bed now and have sleep until afternoon and see if it makes any difference at work during the night.
Wednesday, 10 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment