I wake up at 8.30 this morning, slothful start of the day, no good. During the sitting the previous landlord that cheated me just recently comes to my mind few times - I find myself not able to forgive him, well, not yet - hopefully. But acceptnace is possible...
After breakfast leave to Citizen Advice Bureau to look for advice on how to solve my deposit problem. I intend to do it in a positive manner, well, we'll see ! Anyhow, the office is busy and I'm asked to come on another day and arrive earlier. In the meantime get another phonecall with extra shift to do on offer, so that's good.
Back in the new flat, this one feels more like home. I'm inattentive and low of energy - ask for help, and help is available. I have shower then some practice session, looking at it more as means than an end in itself:
First AT lie-down to reconnect with the body and myself. Then JotD and guitar: 2nd primary into 4th primary into 28 bars. Foundations.
Lunch time, soon to leave. Something changed in the flow of the day and respond to it the best I can, follow the flow ...
Now leaving to Leeds/Harrogate for the day shift tomorrow. The next journal will be on Friday, unless it'll be possible to access internet before.
It's 15:07 o'clock.
Wednesday, 3 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment