At 8.43 'good news' text message wakes me up, somebody is going to take over my room, that's alright then. After the news I just toss and turn, not being able to go back to sleep. The night animal is worried, after all 3 night shifts in a row are ahead again. Eventually I got up.
I lift the sky, take shower, then it's Sitting. I recall the recent reading about how intellectual habits don't allow us to see things in a new way. I can say this is very much inspiring and I approach exercise as for the first time. Strong practice.
Today, but also in the past few days I had the sense of facing consequences of the decisions from over 4 years ago. But has it not been dealt with, I'm wondering ? Well, there it is, it is here and now. There also some other things in the air, feel rather unsettled and have strong reaction in the body. I find it hard to relax, to be.
Guitar work. Right hand - asking hands to go beyond comfortable, and what they are currently capable of.
Then a cup of tea, I think I'm a new convert to leaf tea. This one from ceylon is just delicious and I prefer it to any other tea in bags I had here. I'm logged on skype and a dear friend calls, cheerful talk with a lot of laugh, a bright spot of the day.
More guitar after this. Left hand. Continue to extend what is possible.
Then I'm on my mission. I need coffee and in the shop nearby they only have instant one. I remember getting a really good one in Sainsbury, so I walk there, it's about 20 minutes walk, but it's good for this house-based creature to get outside and walk, isn't it ?
I come back enjoy the coffee, and discover a way of making pita bread sandwiches in toaster ! After the food settles I do Alexander Technique lie-down leading into evening exercise.
Then it's only moving my belongings to the room upstairs, as the new tenant will be moving in tomorrow & JotD. Uff, that's my 10% done for today, enough.
Time to chill out now. Listen to No-man from YouTube, recommended by a friend. Very soothing night music... I'm also going to read in bed. Ania lent me Ryszard Kapuscinski selection of writings. How I miss reading in Polish!
It's 23.44 pm now. I don't think it's going to be early night, not when the night animal is on, scheming, but I have the book and it's the long one.
Friday, 19 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment