Sunday, 21 September 2008

20th September - wonderful space

Another day of internal turmoil. I allow space to be and experience it as fully as I can, impartially. Things get done, but kept to the minimum, really.

There are some things to be done before moving into the next period, transition time indeed. How long it's going to be this time, 3-4 months ? Hopefully not too long, as I'm bit tired of moving around and need to settle down, finally, and have more space for another opportunities to open up. But the opportunity is already here and now, isn't it ? Just of a different kind.

A very warm day today with unusual sky, very clean. People take advantage of this and the weekend and go out, the Platt Field Park is full of live, the children are playing, families taking a break and there is a big variety of birds in the pond.

The sky:



Mind you, taken with a camera from mobile! Do I have to say the color is completely different ?

And some pictures taken on a day off:

Platt Field Park:



Geese patrol:



Grass scan:



And this wonderful quotation I came across today:

Make peace with yourself and heaven and earth will make peace with you (Isaac the Syriah)

Off to Yorkshire tomorrow - next post on Wednesday.

No comments: