Saturday, 5 July 2008

Late hours posts tend to be short...

It's raining when I wake up. My room is upstairs with the window on the ceiling and it's leaking again. 'At least it's not raining on me when in bed' would be the way to look at it more positively. I'll have to let the landlord know that the news is not really that bad then !...

Last night I had a dream related to GC. We were on the course and the dream was about sharing.

Sitting. The instruction is do nothing as much as you can and today's practice is a good illlustration of a difference between this and 'not doing anything' which are not quite the same ! (today it was more on the latter side)

Breakfast, JotD.

AT work: semi-supine lie-down while listening to some AT related audio interviews. It's quite scarry how much time i spend with my laptop on and how I rely on him. What would i do without it ? I could easily dump my mobile, but my good friend laptop ? Oh no ! That would be very hard...

There are Lake District pictures from Ania in the mailbox, great ! I have pizza for lunch which I really like and leave to work. The shift starts at 3 o'clock and runs until 1 a.m. Very hectic kitchen job but quite good for me to work very hard after a rather too long break from work.

Walk back to the Picadilly Gardens and catch bus to Levenshulme. Chat with Ania on the way who is doing her nightshift. Back home and have a light snack. Hmmm, it's already 2 o'clock.

A little rest before completing the day: recap of the day, journal then hit the bed.

It's 2:43 am

No comments: