So the day begins. Morning exercise first, the usual routine with AAD extension.
I have a quick breakfast and then speak with my friend Jan on skype. We catch up and a lot is going on. Transitions, opportunities, decisions ... He'll be moving to Barcelona in September. Good to talk to him.
In the meantime Raul is leaving to Sao Paulo. We say goodbye to each other:
It was very good to live together and shame to see him going.
There's a letter to be posted with a cheque for apartment deposit, then I continue my walk and visit the park on the way. I practice some Tai Chi while there. This doesn't have the benefits that only regular practice can give, but is a good change anyway and helps to reconnect with myself and a space around.
This is a space:
Back in the flat. A lot of stuff is waiting, mostly emails. I know it's going to take a long time. There are no chairs in this house and the sofas here are designed for collapsing ! Not good for longer work, so I set up something more comfortable in the living room:
One of the things I really like about the new room is Rusholme is a very good table and chair.
So emails. I get confirmation that the documents from the Ministry of Education in Warsaw are on their way, so that's very good news indeed, this is quite important for me. All this work at the computer takes a long time and also energy. There's certainly a lot to be learned about dealing with emails, how to remain present in front of the computer ?
After this some socializing with new tenants. That's what I like about this place. So many people coming from various backgrounds live here.
JotD.
Quite time, then dinner. Evening for chilling out, Bill offers me a ride around the city. So there we go driving through East Manchester: Fallowfield, Rusholme, Salford, Trafford, Chorlton, Didsbury, Withington, Burnage and more but I can't even remember the names.
We come back home. Slowing down, concluding the day. Recap, journal. There are also study files to update before bed ...
Many questions/issues are coming back to me these days: sharing, noticing, sensitivity ...And today some thoughts about moving from A to B and seeing where we are.
Another productive day and the weather continues to be warm and sunny. To bed soon.
It's 1:06 am
No comments:
Post a Comment