These days the nights are nice and warm and I keep the ceiling window open to have some fresh air. So last night I was woken up by the rain falling on me ! There were no clouds in the sky when I was going to bed yesterday, so I could watch stars, and this morning the sky was just beautiful filled with fluffy clouds...
The accommodation situation is now sorted out. I decided to move to the new place in a month, around the time when the other house mates will be moving in. The other reason for this was lack of internet access there, and this is essential at the moment... And here I have some company, Internet and rain falling on me at night, luxury !
It's a day of organizing. In the meantime I call Ken & Alice and Hernan.
At work in the evening, I'm very tired at the end of the day and I know why. A good and productive day and the daily practice continued its steady rhythm as well.
Ania will be here on Thursday...
Wednesday, 30 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment