Another week gone. It's strange how suddenly I perceive the passage of time differently and so easily got into weekly rhythm. For sure, the last two weeks have passed by quickly, this is subjective.
So what's going on? At school it's the same story: loads of work for Mr.Camel. Some good news: I had been given positive judgement from my formal lesson observation. Then one of my mentors came to see me working and give me some tips. Her job is to help me settle down in the school and see how she can help me. Well, she's actually a drama teacher, and when we met for the first time she asked what kind of help I think I need - to which I said - 'voice projection'. And there you go - that's what she specializes in, and this Friday we're going to have our first session. I couldn't be in better hands.
It's been a good week, but on Friday I left the school without sense of completing it. No good! This unsurprisingly affected my evening and Saturday.
A kind of rest on Saturday, went shopping, continued to read All & Everything. It's been raining for most of the day, so I wasn't very keen on going out.
Then on Sunday we had the 5th meeting of the London Guitar Circle. Quite an event and step forward for our little group.
I managed to do few Russian lessons this week, which is nice, and also watched a bit of movie, but I didn't understand much out of it.
Just before posting I spend some time hand writing the letter to somebody in Poland. I haven't done it for over a year, and it's a wonderful opportunity to express my thoughts and feelings in a more personal way. I needed it.
Sunday, 15 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment