Unbelieveably strenous week at work. The amount of work on my shoulders was bigger than I could really handle, but reportedly other teachers had a similar experience.
My work with some of the classes is certainly going forward, this is the outcome of work with targeted individuals. There's only one class that seems to be like a rock, being with them sometimes feels like visiting a lunatic asulym, no offence here, that's just how it feels.
On Wednesday I was so tired after work, that decided to go to bed at 8 pm and wake up at 3:30 to catch up with stuff, prepare for the day. I was already up at 1:30 am, my mind up in the associative thinking mode, impossible to switch it off, so after about an hour I decided to get up and get on with work. The keyword is acceptance. The day at work went really well and I was happy with all 4 of my lessons. I attribute it to the energy of effort that was available during the day. Not that I intend to carry on like that, but the lesson here is: accept and go with the flow.
Saturday went well, resting, AT lesson, letting go...
And on Sunday we had our fourth London Circle Meeting. Then in the 'on' mode, preparing for tomorrow.
Today, another week began. In the evening: The Movements.
I keep a daily correspondence with one special person in Poland. This is such a joy.
Monday, 9 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment