Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Attraction

Yesterday was my best day in the school. I really enjoyed teaching 2 of my lessons, I got in the flow that reminded my of my work back in Poland. In the afternoon I have a meeting with parent. Before this I pause for a while, and assume my role. Sometimes I forget to do it.

And today a lack of sleep did hit me. Most of the lessons were a struggle, and students could sense it, of course. Some teachers tend to blame some situations and incidents on pupils, but to some degree, we attract situations with our personal state. Yes, the difference in my personal presence between yesterday and today was striking.

Yesterday had a strong flavour of the beginning of the beginning of the second part of first half of the term. Today I entered the middle of the beginning. What a rapid transition.

Today I noticed that I slowly regain my sense of humour in teaching environment, but not on this website.

And I happily continue to get the articles wrong. 'A', 'the', or no article at all? We don't use them in Polish language.

It's 20:48 and I don't have much energy. I think it's time for an AT lie-down.

A rainy day...

No comments: