Sunday, 18 October 2009

And for something completely the same

In the morning:



Today I noticed a pattern in my pre-working days evenings. I kind of assume, that preparations for work are going to take me a lot of time, and I'm going to be late, and there won't be time for anything else... It doesn't have to be like this. This thinking pattern (old bad habit) is reflected in the way I schedule my work, and the way I go about it. In fact, that's where I noticed it.

For the first time I'm able to visualize the upcoming week at work, lesson by lesson. On Friday we have a training day, then an AT lesson, probably an evening out, and on Saturday I'm off to Poland.

A link to the London Guitar Circle website is now added on the right side of this page. It contains the reports from our meetings.

And now for something completely different - a bird:

No comments: