Up at 8.45, ah.
Sitting exercise & breakfast.
Phonecalls to schools. During one call I run out of credit and get upset, at least I don't get upset about getting upset. Go out, top up the mobile phone and resume the calls...
Then read through some course materials. Well, the amount of it is overwhelming, but I have to begin somewhere, so just pick up the first file and take it from there... After coffee with Paweł I carry on with more study. I find a lot of education related words meaningless, so sometimes it's difficult to relate what I am reading about. Some individual pieces makes sense, but they don't fall into meaningful whole with other information for me. How does it all together? Still looking for connections... and I guess I will simply have to wait for the experience of English schools & system. Still, I'm positive about it, it's the question of time, experience & some effort on my part. For now I decided to pick up the key words as they fly by and get a good sense of these.
After lunch with Pawel (Thanks to my Sister again!) I attend to the JOTD exercise, then come back to reading: National Curriculum. It makes more sense now, when reading it for the second time.
Practice division of attention & guitar, then go out for a walk. In the meantime talk with my sister in Leeds.
More guitar, then dinner, after which I deal with emails, get a lot done. The new strategy is to send out only urgent messages during the day, and deal with the rest in one go at the end of the day. But what is urgent?
Sitting, guitar, online commitments.
A good day!
Tuesday, 12 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, I've completed some advanced methodology classes dealing with various teaching methods and techniques and somewhere along the way I've acquired pretty quite a lot of professional methodological vocab etc so should you need some help, I'm here to help you :)
Post a Comment