Sunday, 24 May 2009

23rd May 2009

Sleep-in today.

After the morning exercise and breakfast I sit down and read through the remaining JOTD reports and jot down few points that came up from these.

Then go out shopping, and on my way to LIDL join Colin in the Finsbury Park. Carol, Paweł and Michelle come bit later. It's a really nice day in the park - bit windy at some points. Just before 4 they move to the pub and I head off to the shop.

At home: play guitar & hang around for a while. In the evening others (w/o C) come back and we have dinner together. I use the opportunity and play the new piece for the the visitor. Perhaps it's bit soon before recording it tonight, but I need to get more confidence with it so just give it a shot. A good & informative move.

Colin makes curry again, not that I'm complaining, he definitely is a curry man though. Good to sit with other people at the table and eat together, we have a good laugh.

After doing the dishes, P sets up the recording gear and I record Water (3 takes).

Paweł:



Now the question is how to convert the Cubase file into mp3/wav. For now we are unable to do it on Paweł's PC.

Emails and other stuff, late night for me.

Post this at 1.15 am.

No comments: