Rise at 5.45. Sitting. Feel sharp afterwards.
Breakfast, I succeed in breaking the glass shelf in the fridge while happily putting the jar of jam away. It slipped, or I didn't hold it properly, it depends on how you look at it.
Leave to High Barnet, allow more time for travel to see how long it takes.
It's the first day of Return to Teaching course today. Long session, with loads of information, so what has left of my brain got cooked. 10 weeks of hard work are ahead!
Back home. Strategy for dealing with the amount of stuff: do one thing at a time, do it with attention and care, acknowledge the beginning & completion, and move on. Also: switch the laptop/mail off and only use it at specific times.
Get changed, fold the laundry, internet, lunch. The JOTD is a pivotal part of the day.
Then I see to some course materials, prepare for tomorrow, send my CV & Support Statement for the review.
Grab a sandwich, AT lied-down, some DOA practice... I'm destroyed (positively destroyed if it makes sense to anybody) and look forward to some rest.
Chat with Beata... Online stuff... Recap and to bed...
Drop the guitar, couldn't make it today.
Tomorrow is another training day.
23.04
Wednesday, 29 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment