Another gorgeous day, did I mention it before?
Listen to a talk by one Polish doctor today, he speaks about the nutrition. It's interesting, with some useful informations, sometimes too technical for me though.
And here's an add I posted on London Gumtree today:
Hi there!
I'm 28 a year old qualified Maths teacher from Poland.
I speak fluent English but would like to improve my pronunciation and extend the vocabulary. In return I would be most happy to offer help with Maths (A-Level)
I'm looking for a Native English speaker.
Thanks & hope to hear from you soon.
Jacek
Hope it works out, as that could help to move my English forward (in a twofold way).
Yesterday when I reviewed my day I made the resolution to refrain from acting in a specific way. Today, when I was about to automatically repeat this action I recalled yesterday's affirmation and inhibited the arising impulse. I have a clear connection with this moment now, it was like a blessing.
The day ends on a positive note but it has been a difficult one for me... I examine the day & recall my aim. To bed.
Thursday, 23 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment