Get up at 8.45, the day outside looks sunny and nice. Hopefully the upcoming days are going to be warmer and warmer, and I need sun! Morning exercise.
After breakfast sit for 2 hours straight and study Maths, that is, get familiar with the vocabulary. Some of it could be translated literally, like 'find the common denominator', or 'quadratic expression', but then there are some I have to learn: 'simultaneous equations' (uklad rownan) or 'rationalize the denominator' (usunac niewymiernosc z mianownika). It should be alright if I carry on like this for a month, 2 hours daily, at least.
Then a break for coffee, and Polverone - Spanish sweets brought sime time ago from Spain by Belen. Quite special, very fine and delicate, kind of dusty.
Tai Chi/Chi Kung. Very grounding and invigorating.
For lunch I eat a spicy soup from Ania, African style.
I go out for a walk in the gardens. It's cold, but also sunny, huuray!
Back, read some of the Themes reports.
Then a cleaning action. Mr. mushroom on the wall is treated with a special mould & mildew weapon and learns he is not welcomed in this flat.
I set up the speakers set in my room, brought by Ania from Leeds. It was definitely worth it to bring it over from Poland. I play few pieces i like.
Guitar. I record a little excerpt with the overdriven Ovation, by mistake!. Actually, i like the sound of it. Makes me miss playing electric. But hey, once I get awfully rich man i'm going to get myself one!
Out to the shop. Get haddock. While waiting for it to get ready we have a very nice chat with Belen.
More guitar, then JOTD.
I feel tired and lie down for a minute. Doze off and wake up after midnight, when M knocks on the door. Can't fall asleep...
Sitting, then Listen to That Which Passes.
4.18 am now
Thursday, 22 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment