New week!
After rise & sitting have breakfast in the living room, where Marek is just having the early morning visitor. We sit down and talk for over an hour. Great!
Then guitar. The Primaries with the aim to ground myself and reconnect with hands/body. It's a good strategy for the start of the week, it works for me.
JOTD.
I also write some Christmas cards. I enjoy picking them individually and giving some attention to the person/people I'm writing to. I also still have to get more addresses.
More guitar action: DV.
After the meal I notice the silence. Where does it come from ? How did it get here ?
More guitar, writing etc. I spent most of the day doing the stuff at home, focused day so far. Also talk on the phone (GCHQ).
Marek has some pizza on offer, working hard on this, and also on some goodies for his parents which I will take to Tychy on Saturday!
More postcards, guitar, a new piece is emerging, record a rough/skeleton version of it.
Soon to bed, I spontaneously invite Marek to join in the Practice of Doing Nothing. We practice together.
A rich day...
Monday, 15 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment