Get up before the alarm clock again, it's 17.20. Chi Kung & Sitting.
So here I am in the friend's flat who is already left to work ! I tidy up my space and get ready for leaving, breakfast. Then collect guitar from Marek's flat, only one minute walk there.
It's a night at work. I'm working on my own which suits me fine. It's very quiet night.
In the morning one work mate gives me a lift to Leeds, and from there I still have to catch a bus to Ania's place. All the travel takes about 90 minutes, mainly because of the traffic.
We relax and chill out with Ania, she just got up. I'm very tired but am going to stay awake until afternoon, that should make it easier to readjust the body clock.
Catching up of all sorts before moving into day off mode. Jotd, some guitar.
Noticing today: it can take a lot of time to internalize information and make it really part of me, even if intellectually it makes sense straight away. But that's fine, and good to see it, instead of imagining 'I have it'.
Winding down...
Tuesday, 16 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment