Sunday, 14 September 2008

13th September - 24 hours

So this Saturdays starts at 10.50. Moving into night mode again. Practice doing nothing in semi-supine position today.

I have breakfast, delicious toasts, one of the reason to stay in England at least for another 4 years. Then I call my mum.

Slow afternoon. JotD, then catching up with Magda on skype, lunch after this.

Some packing and getting ready to another visit in Yorkshire: put some music from YouTube on while getting things sorted: Porcupine Tree & Gordian Knot, it's hot.

I leave to Yorks, catch 16.05 bus to Leeds. Try to make a skype call on the way but the connection isn't good enough. I visit Marek before. Home made pierogi ruskie are on the offer today, very tasty.

And then it's night shift at work. Again, completely different night from any other before, we are all very tired, but it goes well.

I slowly walk to the station, feel positively tired. Take time to listen, look around, breathe the air. I do my 'evening' exercise at the station and on the bus.

10.04 am - bed time.

No comments: