... I like this expression.
Last night 'the thinking bit' didn't really switch off before falling asleep, so in the morning it was something like 'founding out you left the tap running overnight' ! Where is the energy gone into ? So get up drained. Sit at 8 o'clock.
I share breakfast with Ajiz and he has some special ways of eating cereals. Instead of milk he uses ... milky tea ! I like this guy a lot, we get on very well.
Not very productive day in the morning, but I manage to send the application for job after struggling with it for quite some time and getting really annoyed with it. I can say without a shadow of doubt - I really dislike filling in any kinds of forms. That's my 'dislike bit' for today.
A walk to the post office, the weather outside is nice and cool. A pleasant walk with a moment of AAD connection.
For lunch I finish off yesterday's rice and add some tuna to it. It mixes nicely for my taste, but leaves aftertaste that's asking for some sweets - how good that I have some Cornish clotted cream fudge that Lizzie brought from her visit there. Really delicious.
I'm still very tired, lie in bed for a while, then have AT lie-down. Some improvement, but still not really in shape, but there we go, we begin where we are. I 'assume the virtue' and carry on...
A call to friends in the South England follows. I continue with some computer work for a while then go out for a walk. I visit Crowcroft Park where I receive a phone call from a close person. This brings a clarity into what is going on at the moment and is very uplifting...
Back home. Quiet time for an exercise.
For dinner I use the the same ingredients as yesterday, but make scrambled egg this time. Maybe the same ingredients but the food has a different identity.
A lot is going on and change is in the air. Time for digestion and while digesting I clean the kitchen, then JotD.
It's not even 23 o'clock and I'm tired. Good, the body clock is readjusting. Tomorrow is an early rise.
I'll be visiting Ania in Leeds this Friday.
It's 23.36 now.
Usual evening routine...
Wednesday, 6 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment