It's 7:15 a.m, so I'm little behind, get up.
I take time to wake up, sitting. There's no milk left, so go out to the shop and also buy some cornflakes (with dried banana and raisins). It's raining outside.
I go out to the Learn Direct centre, just one minute walk from the flat. It's an opportunity to get into having some experience in teaching maths. Today is mostly about going through the courses and tests they offer, familiarizing with the system, syllabus, computer programs etc. It's basically self-study centre, but tutors are available if needed. I stay there for 5 hours, then go to tesco again to get something for lunch.
And the weather ? It looks as if the Summer was about to leave, rainy time is coming... So it's lunch, a cup of tea and Alexander Technique lie-down, a non-action before commiting to action. Jotd, a pillar.
I'm reminded of something I forgot to do in the morning, and see to it as soon as possible.
It's almost 7 o'clock, good time for the evening exercise. Then I reheat dinner (beans, chips, mince) and eat it in front of the house. The food taste differently in the fresh air. Some flatmates are around and I chat with them.
I hang around the flat and manage to get some cream treatment for the right hand. Olga and other flat-mates from Israel sell Dead Sea cosmetic products in the shop centre nearby, and they are having a little training session. So good opportunity for both of us, and the hand is happy too. I also sort out the speakers cables, they are too long and mix together, so I tape them.
Work with guitar.
I have a short but good chat with Ania, we speak often, then see to few emails, it's raining again.
I'm very tired, positively tired. Post the journals and make few changes, mainly cosmetic. The photo was also added (taken in the Manchester city 6 days ago) Hopefully not too disturbing, I tried to make it smaller...
It's 00:04 am.
Monday, 18 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment