Rise with alarm clock. It's 10 o'clock and I feel rather unwell. Take time to wake up, then sitting.
I have time for a cup of tea and glimpse of the news online before I get a message from the landlord that he is available to meet me soon, so I leave straightaway. It's sunny outside, gorgeous day in Manchester again ! I travel to the same area as yesterday, but even closer to the park. The apartment has a good feel about it, I like it. I go straight back to my place for lunch after this, check email and then go out to view another property in Didsbury.
Straight to work from there. Feel very low on energy and with headache today. It is quite a struggle to be there and do my job. What's going on ? Hopefully not the first symptoms of sickness .... I leave the restaurant at 00:30.
At home at 1:30. Shower, sandwich & speak with Ania who's working tonight, a little update.
Before bed: JotD, recap and journal.
I'm wondering which flat to choose, will sleep on it and see tomorrow...
It's 2:35 now. Looking forward to hit the bed very soon.
Saturday, 26 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment