Rise with the alarm clock at 8 o'clock after six hours of sleep. A day begins quietly and the usual framework is followed - the sitting exercise comes first.
I get on with things then. Have breakfast first and attend to some necessary jobs. What is necessary then ? I use internet for most of them: look for accommodation & job, some emailing, JotD. I make few phonecalls using skype as my mobile's speaker stopped working yesterday. That's the one I got when we moved with Piotrek to Ireland four years ago. I really like this phone and actually I have the other one like this from my dad. I just have to unlock it to make it work with different sim card.
OK, now coffee and off to work. I stay there between 12.00 and 23.30. Good and enjoyable day in the kitchen. I have few jobs to do using the knife, and boy, it is sharp. Cut, cut, cut, ouch !
On the bus with workmate from Spain. We talk about life in Manchester and why we are here and conversation moves to the AT. He seems to be very interested in it and asks some good questions, a good and sensitive listener.
Back home. Is it really quiet here ? Very unusual...I retreat into the room for an AT lie-down - let go of the tensions accumulated during the day.
Recap of the day and journal.
It's 2:34 a.m. now, hmmm
Wednesday, 23 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment