Saturday, 19 July 2008

Friday insanity

A very graphic dream last. I was trying to encourage three albino baby foxes to drink water from the container. One drank it and then another did, but the third one disappeared. Hmmm

Morning exercise.

Have shower then head off to work - a long day in the kitchen. A welcomed 2 hour break at 4 o'clock. We go out with Esteban for coffee in Starbucks. Then look for an internet cafe for urgent access to my online banking account. It's actually very difficult to find it (Manchester city centre ?) but eventually I recall the hostel where we stayed with Lizzie after arriving here and walk there.

Then a friday evening insanity goes on and on. Good job done, but very tired at the end of it.

So a late bus to Levenshulme, at home just after 1 a.m.

Few things before I call it a day, like talk with Ania on the phone, JotD & minor emailing.

I also take a quiet moment to remind myself of what happened today and reconnect with that experience. Another day passed by slowly making way for another one to come.

It's 2:15

No comments: