Short Sitting today due to sleeping in. Oh no ! Well, I better move on and get ready for the interview.
First thing I'm expected to do is to fill all those forms (including infamous CRB one) as if they already assumed they want to give me a job. I request to leave it for later so I can have time to think it through. It's not playing hard to get, just prefer not to jump in the job without considering it first. A nice chat with the manager of the agency, just to get sense of the job and how they operate.
Back in the flat and meditate with Raul. There is some energy available in the group, that is not present when I practice on my own (or perhaps very rarely present), even if it's 'only' the group of two. (...but where there is two or three...)
I reheat more pierogi brought by Ania yesterday, they are just superb.
Practice time: JotD, AT work and guitar (callisthenics drill for both hands).
Yes ! internet is on, at last. But silly Jacek deleted the file with yesterday's journal before posting, and now he has to write it again. High marks for doziness then...
More guitar: play in NST & OST.
A delicious African soup for dinner. Mmmm...
Out to work. There's a guy there that really pisses me off and I have a judgmental reaction to him - a great pointed stick then ! Am I actually able to approach him with a goodwill ? Mostly not is the answer, but something to work on...
I enjoy coming back on the bus as it gives me a time to reflect on the day and allow the events and impressions to 'sink in'. Also visualize what needs to be done tomorrow, it's going to be busy.... I have a sense of the day to come yet who knows what is going to happen within that framework ? Exciting, look forward to it.
At home: chat with Raul, recap of the day, post the journals and to bed. It's a late night, but early morning tomorrow.
It's 1:14 am, goodnight !
Tuesday, 8 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment