Sunday, 13 September 2009

A new week!

A new week begins. Yesterday was Saturday, a day off. I'll be on from today until Friday evening, and this pattern is going to repeat pretty much during my working weeks. It has been 5 years since I had to follow Monday to Friday job routine. It's good to have this pattern back. I can organize my activities now.

For example, on Sundays we are going to have London Circle meetings, like today.

15:02 - JotD.

I spend the rest of the day hanging around the apartment, relaxing, organizing, but mostly the latter. In the evening look at the job stuff.

21.10 - What is my JotD for tomorrow? I haven't noticed any yet ...

....

21:30 - I've just seen it.

Tonight I spontaneously decide to go for a few days, proper holiday at the end of October while I'll be in Poland. Destination: Lviv, Ukraine. Now I have something exciting to look forward to!

23:16 - My shirt and trousers are ironed. Bedtime.

No comments: