Get up with the alarm clock, as planned. A good opportunity was missed though, as I also woke up earlier, and my system had enough rest and was clearly ready to begin the day at that point. Having more sleep than needed makes me dozy.
After Sitting I leave to a local bakery, a superb place. A big variety of quality products are available there, and they're cheap too. Definitely the best bakery I've ever been to and it's only 5 minutes walk away. Someone told me it's very famous and has a good reputation in this area. The bread i get is still very warm, and we all try it in the apartment, it's a hit!
Coffee, and into action, get in touch with local schools. The two recent training days made the difference to me and I could observe it in how I deal with the school personnel on the phone today: I was confident, relaxed and expressed myself positively and clearly. I've been advised by my tutor to look for the job for September, as now is the period when schools are recruiting.
So I am trying to kill two birds with one stone.
A busy day. Afternoon & evening is more dispersed, although I do what intended to do (GCP)
I noticed a blackbird singing in the park today. Quite impressive and vast repertoire of sounds.
Also noticed that I had doubts about which pronouns to use while writing this post, one of the areas of my English to improve. Probably most East Europeans find it tricky, as the Slavonic languages don't distinguish between 'a/an', 'the' or 'no pronoun'.
Good night.
Friday, 1 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment