I spontaneously grabbed the piece of paper today and jotted down the main areas/processes that are of interest for me:
- Family
- Personal Practice
- Health
- Professional life
- Social life
Of course there is more, but these are the main ones. Reflect on them and on what is needed. How to balance them out and nourish individually is a current question for me.
A possible idea for the next weeks came up, but still a bit unclear, so I will let it cook away for a while. I should be better informed in the next few days and will see what is possible then.
Wednesday, 25 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hello, Jacek, and Thank You!
I have recently discovered that in order to maintain a personal practice (inner practice, guitar...etc) I must first establish a solid ground for my external affairs: job, earning a living, taking care of the needs of my family. Without setting this first, practice is fragmented and becomes impossible.
Thanks for these!
I guess things will get really interesting once I start a family. At the moment I'm on my own, which makes it easier, no doubt.
And in the past few days I had a new strategy: to leave all the practice (guitar, division of attention) until the evening, when I felt that earlier during the day I addressed some basic needs like sorting out my teaching career...
That also works for me, to be free from job-worrying completing it first, and play guitar at night. Sometimes I stop working earlier in order to play. I earn less money :-) but it is like paying for what you need/wish to do.
Post a Comment