Sunday, 1 February 2009

Station North

Today wasn't very much different from yesterday, at least as far as activities were concerned. Usual stuff, like sit in the morning, chi kung, Maths, AT work, guitar, Jotd, some food to keep me going, even the same movie watched as yesterday, just the second part - Pirates of Caribbean. This time watched in a company of Belen (and later Marek) How fast 140 minutes can pass? Well, very fast with this movie.

It was a pretty good day, well balanced.

As for the Maths, I still don't think I could stand in the front of the class and teach in English, but noticed the progress today and I know most of the essential vocabulary now. I'm getting there, and with more confidence for sure!

And in the evening I talked with my parents and sister on the phone. Our family is a little bit scattered around these days. Parents in Silesia and children in Yorkshire.

I also visited GC Aphorisms site and found this: Health is a measure of our wholeness.

Very appropriate one for now.

No comments: