Up before noon. Sitting. Acknowledge the Winter Project beginning today in Vienna. The day is warm, and it seems like a nice weather outside.
After breakfast sit down to Maths for one hour. I feel calm and in good spirits during this.
The weather is so lovely, I'm sure we were all missing it. It's getting warm! I go out to enjoy the fresh air and also practice Chi Kung in the forest. Today focus on more patterns, skip the induced chi flow and proceed straight to Abdominal Breathing/Meditation. I definitely got stuck in the habitual exercise. The name of some of these patterns: Lifting the Sky, Pushing the Mountains, Butterfly Dancing in Front of Flowers, Lohan embraces Buddha, Carrying the Moon etc.
Back home, sort out some lunch, in the meantime read more reports. While eating I remember the 'Food' Theme and one particular exercise.
Tea, chill out, call home...
After some time with guitar and listen to one of the KL's lectures.
After having some soup it's time to leave to work. Again a very quiet night. Still, I leave some things until the last moment which make me rush in the last hour, my fault really.
Back home earlier today as Ania gave me the lift. After shower I chill out and let go of the day, recap.
Today marks the transition in my relationship with Chi Kung. A deepening of appreciation and commitment to this wonderful discipline.
So... it's 10.15 now and time to wind down. I have a little glass of warm wine here with me... I left the mobile at work so no alarm clock at hand. Hopefully i will get up on time!
Sunday, 25 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment