That's what I call a deep sleep. Up at 17.15. After sitting, attention sharp, I get some chips and fish going and take it easy until it's time to leave for the night shift.
I'm working on my own which is really fine, the night is quiet, and when not needed I have time for some studies - 90 minutes of Maths. Gradually reconnecting, and the feel for it is coming back. At 4 o'clock take the break outside and practice Chi Kung (I've never taken entitled breaks during the nights here!) Good time of the day for it, and what a great recharger of the batteries. Usually the end of the shift is most busy, just when you get sleepy. A lively morning today.
Come back in the rain, yeah, it's Yorkshire in January. I feel gratitude and can't really say what for, doesn't matter and huray for this.
I arrive home tired though. After shower, I eat, hang around.. JOTD. I don't feel like touching guitar, but I do and it was worth it. A new piece is slowly developing.
And in the meantime some email exchange with my mum in Tychy.
It's 10.58 am
Friday, 23 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment