29th January 09
Get up at 6.30, after long sleep. Today I begin with chi kung, have a warm drink, sitting.
Then I go out to the shop to get some stuff for breakfast. The weather is cold and miserable again, well, in this time of the year we appreciate even a little, whatever sun we can get is fab. After breakfast I spend hours on studying Maths and updating my cv and online job search accounts. In between I take the break for coffee and also write the AAD participant list on the computer for printing out. It will replace a hand written one, useful to do it.
Lunch before 2 o'clock. I go out for a walk, but it's so cold, so before long i settle down home again. Practice chi kung (Flowing Breeze, Swaying Willows) and drink a warm cup of tea.
Guitar.
I do more Maths. I enjoy doing some stuff for the first time in 5 years (differentiation!). It's getting late and it's time to chill out. I play some Ali G videos. In my view Sacha Baron Cohen is just a brilliant comedian.
Then I visit Grzegorz & Karolina. We have a movie evening tonight: I am legend. Time flies by quickly with totally evil and hungry for human flesh Dark-seekers. Nobody offers to assist me back home on this dark evening, but fortunately no beasts are after me, it was only a movie.
Back home. Chi kung. Journals. I will be in bed soon ...
0.13 now
Thursday, 29 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment