Thursday, 9 October 2008

8th October - good space

Today there's a different tone to the day, largely determined by staying in bed for too long, so there you go - I can't say I didn't know how it works!...

I visit my sister's apartment. It has been renovated recently, but still needs some tidying up. She has actually never stayed here, but there were occasions when I made use of it. And today when I walk in I have the immediate sense that it's going to be a good place for holding our Friday guitar meeting with Marcin, it will need some work though.

At the hospital the physiotherapist shows me some basic exercises for my dad, so he'll have more of it. A good therapist there, he is in good hands. Last two days were particularly promising ...

Evening at home spend with my mum, discussing current situation, catching up.

No comments: