Early rise, chi kung and walk to my parents flat. My mother is just about to leave to work. She just recently received confirmation that she is now entitled to retire, at any time. It was her choice to keep working for a little longer, now at least having the comfort of being able to stop at any time.
For a long time I wanted to watch Straight Story, and this morning we watch it with father. For me it is actually 3rd or 4th tiime, so simple, yet I'm always touched, powerful story. Is it really from the same man who did Mulholland Drive and Lost Highway ?
Yesterday the dentist said that either the tooth will grow alright and cease to give pain, or the surgical removal will be needed. I remember browsing through an album while waiting for my appointment. It was about the history of the dentistry, depicted in paintings throughout the history. Although I appreciate the 21st century dentistry and the progress made over the centuries I still hope for the growth!
It's a day of peculiar weather, the sun is generous in offering it's warmth, but the wind is very strong today. In our flat on the 7th floor the wind is 'singing' in the window gaps, it sounds ghastly.
Chi Kung in the afternoon.
Somebody asked me about this blog recently, and why English. I actually write my personal journal in Polish, but this is a public one. In the recent months I realized how fixed my English is and how difficult it is to go beyond what I've learnt so far. Why ? I might have some challenge ahead that might be a good remedy for this anyway...
In the evening in the KB apartment: Jotd, guitar and two visits, first from Kamil second from Sławek, great. There are some news from Ania, she'll be coming home earlier than planned, good news. In terms of the process and related to this I noticed a swift shift into the last phase of my stay here.
Also today, reading the last chapter from Mr. Bennett's book.
Journal and now again to Chi Kung. It's 00.34
Thursday, 30 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment