Saturday, 6 September 2008

6th September - slothful baby

Wake up after a deep and restful sleep, almost like a baby, but one that likes sleeping too much and gets up too late. I begin with some Chi Kung which is such a gift, then morning sitting.

After breakfast the landlord comes and we have a good talk about the plans. He is a good man, very empathic. After this I call old friend Jakub in Poland, this wasn't actually intended at all, I just found myself dialing his number, still remembered after 4 years of not calling. In the meantime receive welcomed email message of advice. Things are more clear.

Go out to the bank but this branch is not open on Saturday. I take this picture - the Mosque and the Evangelical Church in Rusholme, just within 200 metres away from each other:



AT lie-down, bliss. Then lunch and listen to the talk followed by some practice, like: Jotd, guitar, then reading and more guitar refreshing J.S.Bach repertoire.

After this I go out to old place in Levenshulme to collect the letter and meet the friend from Israel. She'll be coming back home soon... While walking in the rain a thought flies by - it took me some time and preparatory work to be ready to begin work on some specific practice. In some cases 4 years to open particular door, or should I rather say to notice there is a door.

Back home, eat toasts with camembert and tomatos, mmm.

I'm low on energy - rest much needed ! First AT lie-down, then send some study related emails, journal. It's 23.33 pm now.

I'll be leaving to Yorkshire tomorrow, staying until Thursday.

No comments: