Even some very old recordings, like Roxette album Look sharp I used to listen to a lot when at the primary school. I liked it so much and haven't listened to it since that time - still like it! Not my cup of tea now, really, but this is what it is. Also noticed that in iTunes, Arvo Part's compilation Tabula Rasa is classified as Alternative/Punk. Well, alright, what is Roxette then ? Chamber music ?
Today I visited Polish collegues from work to help out with filling some applications in English. K. is expecting a baby soon and has such a radiating smile. And G. prepared most delicious lunch. Ah, yes and the beer goes with it!
And the Valley Gardens looked beautiful in the sun. These gardens are very well looked after and receive constant attention. This for sure is appreciated. There are many people around taking the advantage of the weather and the beauty of the place. Many mothers with their children, actually some mother circles around!
It's a time of refraining from certain practices, but the Sittings are on and the journals are posted at the end of the day thanks to this little USB modem, clever little thing. Well except tonight as it doesn't work, so will have to post tomorrow.
I received a lot of help in the past few weeks, from many people and in many forms. Hmmm, sometimes this help is recognized only after some time passes by, and sometimes I don't even like it. Something like a medicine I used to take when I was a child. You don't like it but know it's good for you...
The fruits are on the table:
What else ? Two times today I had a sudden pain in the heart area. What's going on ?
Good wishes are flying At-A-Distance ...
No comments:
Post a Comment